Vegan Matcha Waffles
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tbsp Flaxseed Oil
- 1 Tbsp Agave
- 3/4 Cup Soy Milk or Almond Milk
- 2 Tsp Nature’s Truth Matcha Green Tea
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- Mix all of your dry ingredients into a bowl.
- Add milk, agave, flaxseed and vanilla to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spray waffle maker with cooking spray.
- Pour batter into waffle maker and cook for about 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top your waffles with some berries or even coconut flakes and a little agave syrup and enjoy!